When it comes to making professional-quality video content, the search for video editing software that is not just powerful but also packed with the most comprehensive features can be a tough task.
However, in most cases, many video makers, artists, and creative-minded people try to rely on video making and editing software such as KineMaster.
Now KineMaster is no doubt an excellent choice for many people and can help you a long way in your video-making endeavors.
But nevertheless, there are video editing softwares which you should know about so that incase if you feel that you have reached the full potential of using KineMaster, you clearly know what next best alternatives to embark on and continue with your passion.
Kinemaster Alternative for macOS Platform
In this article, we look at some of the best alternatives of KineMaster video creating and editing software for Mac users.
So let’s begin.
|1.||PowerDirector||Free & Paid|
|2.||Adobe Premiere Pro||Paid|
|3.||Movavi Video Editor Plus||Free & Paid|
|4.||Wondershare Filmora||Trial & Paid|
PowerDirector is a powerful and quite popularly used video editing software from CyberLink.
The software holds a bunch of professional quality video rendering options.
Although the software is free to download, some high level features require premium access.
- Ability to design masks
- Control keyframes while applying effects
- Add graphic titles with animations
- Add sketching overlays at any point in the video
- Track motion of every object you add in the video
- Edit green screens
If you are a professional video editor and have a huge clientele, then the best video editing software to suit your needs is Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere Pro is a leading video making and editing software and is the first and the most preferred choice in your industry.
The software is not free to use and is only available as a paid version.
- Render 3D Models
- Manage any video and image with the latest and most advanced and enhanced options
- Create animations
- Capture videos in a way like never before
If you are not looking for something really and totally professional but which still has a bit of professional flair to it, then you can rely on the capabilities that Movavi video editor pro has to offer to you.
Use Movavi video editor pro to bring life to your raw videos and feel free to experiment and play with your ideas in a totally different manner.
Movavi Video Editor Pro isn’t a free to use software and comes with a one time payment option.
- Make use of the templates and media library
- Adjust video speeds according to the sequence
- Add slow motion and time effects to your videos
- Split and merge different videos together
- Add titles, special effects, text overlays and much more
Wondershare Filmora is simple, yet powerful and professional enough to empower your thoughts, ideas and imaginations and help you come up with remarkable video creations.
The overall software is packed with quick, user-friendly, and fun-filled video editing options and tools to create exceptional quality video content.
The Wondershare Filmora is free to download for trial use but its full version needs to be bought.
- Use advanced editing and video-making options to turn complex clips into professional videos in no time.
- Equip yourself with one of the easiest ways to keyframing.
- Explore possibilities beyond your imagination and rethink the power of your ideas.
- Use green screen editing to create a masterpiece.
- Use blend modes and add effects to bring life to each element in your video.
Camtasia is a screen recording and video editing software developed and published by TechSmith.
The software is primarily focused for making and editing video tutorials and presentations with a screen recording plug-in that works with Microsoft PowerPoint application.
Camtasia is simple to use and can help anyone create professional quality video content or presentations, especially users who plan to pursue video blogging or screencasting to make tutorials for their viewers.
Camtasia is not a free software and offers a one time payment option.
- Record and edit your video clips with a mic and add them to your videos.
- Record your computer screen either entirely or a part of it that you want to be focused on while leaving the non-essential outside of the recording area.
- Add web camera recorded videos to your other recordings and clips.
- Easy to edit and use even if you are a beginner and have no prior experience of making and editing videos.
- Choose from a wide range of templates for your videos.
How to use Kinemaster on macOS Platform
If you really want to run Kinemaster video editor on your MacBook or iMac then follow below steps.
- Download Android emulator from Google
- Install the emulator on your Mac
- Allow security from System preferences
- Open emulator and login with Gmail ID
- Seach Kinemaster in the searching bar of the emulator store.
- Click Install button to download it.
By following these steps you can download and install any video editor on your macOS. If you don’t want to use an Android emulator to run it then you should try an alternative version like PowerDirector, Filmora. Hope guide will help you to select the best video editor.