Are you confused between Kinemaster and PowerDirector? All video editors are powerful and stable, making it challenging to pick between them. For your convenience, we have compared every single feature.
It is often said that among all the mediums of conveying any message, the medium that holds the most impact and force is the medium of video.
But not all videos are the same or bring in the desired level of results as initially intended by the maker.
A primary factor on which the success of any video content is very much dependent is the time during which it is being created and edited before publishing.
Kinemaster VS PowerDirector
In this article, we discuss two such powerful and quite famously used video editing tools namely – KineMaster and PowerDirector.
KineMaster is a super powerful and professional quality video editing app, made by a South Korean multimedia software developing company.
KineMaster is most popularly used by smartphone users and for the most part, it is completely free to use. Still, a few premium features do require in-app purchases to unlock them.
Aside from this, it is also available for tablet and Chromebook users and can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play.
Features of KineMaster
The KineMaster video editing app is packed with a number of features that make it undoubtedly one of the best professionally equipped video editing software. These are –
Users can be awesomely creative with their videos by using the eight different blending options.
Use transitioning effects or turn the video time in the reverse mode easily.
Composite two or more videos using the chroma key feature.
Edit and export 4K quality videos and unleash your full potential.
Supports playing back of up to 9 videos.
Pros and Cons of using KineMaster
- Great app for editing and including text and effects in videos.
- Super easy to use both for beginners and pros.
- Literally no limit on the length of the video you make and edit.
- Excellent in merging different videos and content together.
- Both the interface for Android and iOS users is almost the same, making it easy to switch between smartphones if needed.
- The free version leaves a watermark in the video. This is okay in the case of personal and non-commercial videos but for client-based work, its premium version might be required.
- Due to the advanced features that KineMaster is packed with, its performance on various devices may vary and some features such as Chroma Key may not work at all.
PowerDirector is another super powerful, professionally inspired, and made to embark endless possibilities kind of video editing software.
The software has been developed by CyberLink and is available for users of Windows OS, iOS and Android based smartphone users as well.
Although the PowerDirector software is free to download, it does offer subscription based packages with additional premium features.
Features of PowerDirector
PowerDirector video editing software offers the following professional level features that makes it stand out from the other video editing softwares.
Dynamic Keyframe Controls
Apply dynamic motion to effects with enhanced keyframe controls.
Make near-natural image composites to cut and mix images from several different videos and that too with utmost precision.
Add Customizable Graphic Titles
Add a bit of creativity with easy to customize text and titles in the beginning of every scene or clip.
Other Distinguishing Features
- Create and overlay videos with animated sketches.
- Add vector objects in-between video frames such as conversation bubbles in silent videos.
- Keep a total track of every object in motion in every video you make.
- Discover your full potential and creative sense with green screen editing.
- Begin and end your videos with dynamically appearing and disappearing titles.
Pros and Cons of using PowerDirector
- Quick and easy to use video editing software.
- Packed with almost all the options required to render a professional quality video.
- Supports several different file types.
- The free version has adverts showing up which interferes with continuous and smooth workflow.
- Some professional-level features are hard to learn and implement, thus occasionally making it hard for beginners.
Here we have compared Kinemaster and PowerDirector, whichever suits your needs you can download from Google PlayStore or iPhone Store to test editing features.